Minnesota-based Best Buy’s commercial featuring Amy Poehler was among the better ads that aired during the Super Bowl on Sunday, according to the Associated Press, which listed the spot at No. 7 on its top 10 list. The media and gaming site IGN ranked the Best Buy spot as the No. 3 best Super Bowl commercial.
Here’s the Best Buy spot, followed by the AP’s top 5:
5. GoDaddy. This ad, featuring a model making out with a geek, generated a lot of buzz, although a lot of it was negative, the AP notes.
4. Audi. The car maker let viewers vote on the ending for the 1-minute spot prior to the ad’s airing.
3. Anheuser-Busch. The Clydesdales are back. Awww.
2. Chrysler (Ram trucks). An ode to farming, featuring the late radio broadcaster Paul Harvey.
1. Chrysler. A salute to U.S. troops and their families, narrated by Oprah Winfrey.