Just like you, we woke up today fully expecting someone to write something awesome about Karl-Anthony Towns.
And someone did. The latest awesomeness about Towns is from online oddsmaker Bovada, which released its 2016-17 NBA MVP odds.
Towns has the ninth-best odds at 50-to-1. That means if you bet $20 on Towns to win the MVP award you’d get $1,000 back if he actually wins it.
Also at 50-to-1 are Draymond Green of the Warriors and John Wall of the Wizards. While Towns has the ninth-best odds, he’s actually the 16th-ranked player because a bunch of guys have the same odds.
Here’S the full top 10.
- 2/1 – Russell Westbrook
- 4/1 – Steph Curry
- 5/1 – LeBron James
- 12/1 – Kevin Durant
- 16/1 – Anthony Davis, James Harden, Kawhi Leonard
- 22/1 – Paul George, Blake Griffin
- 28/1 – Damien Lillard
- 33/1 – Giannis Antetokounmpo, Carmelo Anthony, DeMarcus Cousins, Kyrie Irving, Chris Paul
- 50/1 – Towns, Green, Wall
- 66/1 – Kyle Lowry, Isaiah Thomas
Andrew Wiggins has 125/1 odds and Kevin Love is at 175/1.
Take that, Kevin Love.