The final Grandstand headliner to be announced for this year's Great Minnesota Get-Together is Alabama.
Alabama has made more Grandstand appearances than any other performer, the fair says. This will be the the country music group's 19th performance in 15 years.
The group has sold more than 73 million albums, have had 43 No. 1 singles, and won more than 178 awards. Their hits include "My Home's In Alabama," "Song of the South," "I'm in a Hurry (And Don't Know Why)," "Dixieland Delight" and "Mountain Music."
Alabama will perform with Levon, and is the last Grandstand act to be announced. Here's the complete lineup:
- Thursday, Aug. 25: Don Henley (tickets $50, $65).
- Friday, Aug. 26: Charlie Wilson with special guest Fantasia (tickets $55, $40).
- Saturday, Aug. 27: Dixie Chicks (no tickets available).
- Sunday, Aug. 28: Dixie Chicks (no tickets available).
- Monday, Aug. 29: Happy Together Tour (tickets $21).
- Tuesday, Aug. 30: G-Eazy with a special guest to be announced (tickets $33, $41).
- Wednesday, Aug. 31: Demi Lavato and Nick Jonas, with special guest Mike Posner (tickets $56, $40).
- Thursday, Sept. 1: Alabama with special guest Levon (tickets $50, $40 – on sale Friday at 10 a.m.).
- Friday, Sept. 2: The Minnesota Show with Garrison Keillor (tickets $35, $27).
- Saturday, Sept. 3: Weezer (tickets $45, $35).
- Sunday, Sept. 4: Minnesota State Fair amateur talent contest finals (free).
- Monday, Sept. 5: Bonnie Raitt with special guest The Richard Thompson Trio (tickets $46, $36).