Several of Minnesota's biggest musical acts -- or acts with local ties -- are set to play Summit Brewing's 30th birthday party/Backyard Bash this fall.
Also on the ticket:
- Bully – An alternative rock group whose lead singer, Alicia Bognanno, is from Rosemount.
- deM atlaS – The hip hop artist from Minneapolis who is one of the rising stars of Rhymesayers Entertainment.
- Bad Bad Hats – The indie rock trio's 2015 album "Psychic Reader" was widely praised locally, and the band won City Pages’ Picked to Click poll.
- Apollo Cobra – An electro rock group from Minneapolis.
- Nooky Jones – Also from Minneapolis, the group describes itself as "neo soul."
Summit even put together a Spotify playlist of the artists, so check that out here.
Tickets are on sale now – you can buy them here.
It's $30 in advance, $40 the day of the show, and ages 21 and up. It'll be from noon to 8 p.m. in the brewery's St. Paul backyard. Some well-known Minnesota food options (Pizza Luce, Anchor Fish and Chips, Black Forest, and a few others) will also be there.
Some of the proceeds from the Backyard Bash will go to the Minnesota Music Coalition.