As 2016 wraps up, Google is already reminiscing about this year's hottest trends.
On Thursday, Google Play released lists of its most popular apps, games, music, movies, TV shows and books globally in 2016.
Let's take a look:
2016's top trending apps
Google Plays top five trending apps consist of three photo editors, a podcast/music app and an emoji keyboard.
In the number one spot is Face Changer 2 – an app that lets you swap faces, or stretch out facial features to create ridiculous photos.
Top trending games
The number one game shouldn't come as much of a surprise. Pokemon GO came out in the U.S. in July. It was so popular, places even held Pokemon GO-themed events. There were bar crawls in Minneapolis, and Mall of America even advertised its mass array of Pokestops.
Top streamed songs
The top song goes to the alternative group, Twenty One Pilots. According to Billboard, their hit "Stressed Out" has spent 52 weeks on the charts.
- "Stressed Out" by Twenty One Pilots
- "Sorry" by Justin Bieber
- "One Dance (feat. WizKid & Kyla)" by Drake
- "Don't Let Me Down (feat. Daya)" by The Chainsmokers
- "Me, Myself & I" by G-Eazy
Google Play's top movies include three superhero films, the most recently released Star Wars and a cartoon. Back in March, Forbes called Deadpool "the biggest R-rated movie ever."
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Captain America: Civil War
- Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice
Top TV shows
HBO's Game of Thrones has a near perfect rating on Google Play.
And Deadpool made the list again, this time as a book. That's followed by the two-part Harry Potter stage play.
- Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe by Cullen Bunn
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child: Parts One and Two by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany, Jack Thorne
- The Girl on the Train: A Novel by Paula Hawkins
- The Art of War by Tzu Sun
- Me Before You: A Novel by Jojo Moyes