The second-to-last Grandstand concert has been announced for this year's Great Minnesota Get-Together.
Country artist Keith Urban will be making his Minnesota State Fair debut Friday Aug. 28, the fair announced Monday. He'll be joined on stage by special guest Kelsea Ballerini as part of his "Raise 'Em Up" tour.
Tickets for the show are $64 and $49 and go on sale at 11 a.m. Thursday online at Etix, by calling 800-514-3849 or by visiting the State Fair Ticket Office in person.
Urban, 47, has been on the country music charts since his first hit "It's a Love Thing" in 1999, the Pioneer Press notes, and he's had 15 No. 1 singles in his career. "Fuse" – his latest album – generated give Top 10 hits, including "We Were Use" and "Raise 'Em Up," the newspaper notes.
The State Fair also announced a change in the lineup for Meghan Trainor's Sept. 1 show: Olivia Somerlyn and Who Is Fancy are replacing the originally announced special guests, Charlie Puth and Life of Dillon.
The Great Minnesota Get-Together runs from Aug. 27 through Labor Day, Sept. 7. Here’s a look at the grandstand schedule that’s been announced for the 12-day fair thus far:
- Aug. 27: Def Leppard (only VIP tickets available)
- Aug. 29: Carrie Underwood (sold out)
- Aug. 28: Keith Urban (tickets go on sale Thursday)
- Aug. 30: Alan Jackson (tickets $40 – on sale now)
- Aug. 31: Happy Together Tour with the Turtles and other oldies acts (tickets $21 – on sale now)
- Sept. 1: Meghan Trainor (tickets $35 – on sale now)
- Sept. 2: Patti LaBelle (tickets $45 – on sale now)
- Sept. 3: Lynyrd Skynyrd (tickets $42 – on sale now)
- Sept. 4: Garrison Keillor (tickets $32 and $25 – on sale now)
- Sept. 6: Minnesota State Fair Amateur Talent Contest (no tickets required)
- Sept. 7: Merele Haggard and Kris Kristofferson (tickets $35 – on sale now)
The final Grandstand show, slated for Sept. 5, will be announced soon, the fair says.