Your federal taxes are due Tuesday, and some restaurants are trying to make the day a better by offering deals on food.
Here's a list of places that have tax day deals and freebies:
– Boston Market: Get a half chicken individual meal with two sides, cornbread, fountain drink, and a cookie for $10.40. (Available Tuesday only.)
– Bruegger's Bagels: You can get Big Bagel Bundle for $10.40 (that's $3.50 less than normal). With a Big Bagel Bundle, you get 13 bagels and two tubs of cream cheese. (The deal is valid through Wednesday.)
– McDonald's: In some areas, the fast-food chain is offering customers a Big Mac or Quarter Pounder for $0.01 if you buy one of the sandwiches are regular price, Click on Detroit says. (The deal is only good on Tuesday.)
– Noodles & Company: If you place an order of $10 or more online, you get $4 off with the code "TAXDAY17." (The deal is good through Tuesday.)
– Quiznos: Loyalty members get 10.40 percent off any purchase on Tuesday. And if you download the Toasty Points loyalty app, you get a free 4-inch sub.
– The World of Beer: At participating locations, you can get a free draught beer or $5 off your check – Tuesday only, Click on Detroit notes.