It's safe to say 2017 was a rollercoaster of a year for many of us, so we're trying not to judge, but we can't help but laugh at the results of Netflix's end of the year stats.
The streaming service has released the results of a survey that identified the most binge-worthy shows this year, along with some fun facts about viewership that may leave you scratching your heads.
One of the weirdest findings was shared by Netflix on Twitter on Sunday, raising concerns to the viewer who clearly has an obsession with bad Christmas movies.
Other bizarre findings include:
– Somebody watched Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl 365 days in a row.
– A viewer in the U.K. watched Jerry Seinfeld’s Bee Movie 357 times.
– Someone binge-watched Shameless from Antarctica.
– The average Netflix subscriber watched 60 movies this year.
– Mexicans are the biggest users, having the most subscribers who watch something on the streaming service every day.
In terms of binge TV, the one viewers couldn't get enough of once they started was the mockumentary American Vandal, while the show most "savored" by viewers – watching only one or two episodes a day to stretch it out – was The Crown.
Elsewhere, Stranger Things was the favorite viewing choice of families, while Narcos was the show where someone was most likely to "watch ahead" of their partner.