Some Minneapolis-St. Paul sites are more photogenic than others, but which five spots are the most Instagram-able?
The Minneapolis Northwest Convention & Visitors Bureau has endeavored to answer that. Their picks:
1. Stone Arch Bridge (photo: Nathanlphoto)
2. Harriet Island (photo: profile02 Rachel P.)
3. Walker Art Center (photo: BringMeTheNews)
4. Rice Park (photo: virginiaventrucci)
5. Target Field (photo: BringMeTheNews)
What's your favorite spot to Instagram in Minnesota? Share your pics with us on our Facebook page!
And follow BringMeTheNews on Instagram.