Gearing up for the biggest shopping weekend of the year, Amazon has revealed the discounts it will be offering over Black Friday weekend.
The online giant has joined in the price-cutting frenzy being embarked upon by the country's major retailers, and has followed the likes of Target and Best Buy by making a number of deals available early.
You can cycle through some of its Black Friday discounts that are available right now by clicking here. (Be careful though, some of the discounts are for as little as 1% off.)
Meanwhile, dozens of deals on gadgets and other items will be staggered over the next week, with a new tranche of sales starting on Friday, Sunday and Wednesday, before the Black Friday sale begins proper on Thanksgiving Day.
The best deals, unsurprisingly, relate to Amazon's own gadgets, with the company knowing that getting more of them into people's homes will make them more money down the line, even if they sell them at serious discounts now.
Starting tomorrow, there will be discounts on Amazon Fire 7 Kids Tablet ($69.99 – $30 off), Fire HD 8 Kids Tablet ($89.99 – $40 off) and the Fire HD 10 Kids Tablet ($149.99 – $50 off).
On Sunday there will be sales on Fire TV sticks ($15 off) and the Fire TV Cube (half price at $60), before discounts on the Amazon-owned Blink XT home security cameras start on Wednesday (saving $51 and $90).
Then the main sale starts on Thanksgiving Day. Here are some of the deals to look out for.
- Echo Dot (2nd Gen.) – $19.99 ($20 off)
- All-New Echo Dot – $24 ($25.99 off)
- Amazon Echo 2nd Gen. – $69 (same price as Target)
- All-New Echo Plus – $109.99 ($40 off)
- Kindle Paperwhite (7th Gen.) – $79.99 ($40 off)
- 50-inch Toshiba 4K UHD Fire TV – $299.99 ($100 off)
- $100 off Xbox One S and X.
- Nintendo Switch with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe download code – $299.99.
- Xbox One S NBA 2k19 bundle – $229.
You can expect Amazon to reveal more deals, and probably better ones, as it prepares for its busiest day of the year, Cyber Monday.