With spring finally in sight, golfers will be itching to get back out on the course and they can find no better place to do so in Minnesota than at Dacotah Ridge.
Dacotah Ridge Golf Course is an 18-hole championship golf course designed by world renowned golf architect Rees Jones.
Owned and operated by the Lower Sioux Community, the course is built on 240 acres of rolling countryside and rugged prairie, located just 4 miles east of Jackpot Junction Casino outside of Morton.
Less than a two-hour drive from the Twin Cities metro, the course incorporates natural wetlands, Wabasha Creek and a 14- acre lake, while amenities include the
Wabasha Creek Restaurant, an outdoor patio overlooking the course, and a top-quality pro shop.
Rees Jones, Dacotah Ridge Golf Club’s renowned architect, has designed more than 100 courses around the world and Golf Digest ranked him as the No. 2 most powerful course architect in golf.
He was born into the game of golf as the son of legendary golf course architect Robert Trent Jones. Every major golf tour and organization has contested championships on courses either designed or significantly remodeled by Rees Jones.
His remodeling skills have been applied to seven U.S. Open venues, which earned him the nickname “The Open Doctor”. In addition he has worked on six PGA Championship courses, three Ryder Cup sites, one Presidents Cup venue and one Walker Cup course.
– Spring rates will start at $85 for a one-night stay, 18 holes with cart, and a $10 coupon for Wabasha Creek restaurant or pro shop.
– Sunday to Thursday Packages start at $85 per person, per night for double occupancy, or from $109 for single occupancy.
– Friday and Saturday Packages start at $104 per person double occupancy, or from $139 single occupancy.
Visit Jackpotjunction.com to book.
– 18 holes Mon – Thurs: $58 | Fri – Sun $63
– 9 holes Mon – Thurs: $30 | Fri – Sun $34
– Twilight/junior rates: $43
Purchase your season pass now and get it for the special price of $999, and add an additional person to your pass for $200. Pass renewal costs $1,250.