Last week it was Target, this week Best Buy has launched its Black Friday ad, and made a number of deals available between now and Sunday.
With just two weeks to go until the biggest shopping period of the year, Best Buy has launched its Black Friday ad ahead of opening at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day – and a series of deals are available to shoppers now through midnight Sunday.
- Up to $250 off on MacBook Pros.
- Up to $100 off 128GB iPads.
- Contract-less Apple iPhone 6S for $199.99 (was $299.99).
- 43-inch Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV for $277.99.
- 55-inch Toshiba 4K LED Amazon Fire TV for $349.99.
- Amazon Echo Show 1st. Gen for $99.99.
- KitchenAid Professional 500 Series Stand Mixer for $219.99.
- Up to $900 off on major appliances including refrigerators, washing machines, and cooking ranges.
- Up to 50% off select sound bars.
- Up to 50% off small kitchen appliances.
As for Black Friday itself, you can preview Best Buy's Black Friday ad here.
BestBlackFriday.com has picked out some of the best electronics deals that will be on offer when the stores open on Thanksgiving.
- 43-inch Toshiba LED Smart 4K UHD Fire TV for $129.99.
- 65-inch Samsung LED Smart 4K UGH TV for $599.99.
- 70-inch LG LED Smart 4K UHD TV for $699.
- Save $300 on Samsung Galaxy Note9, S9 or S9+ with activation.
- Apple iPad Mini 4 Wi-Fi 128GB for $249.99 (down $150).
- Samsung 11.6" Chromebook Intel Celeron 4GB Memory 32GB for $129.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6 128GB for $599.
- Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Battlefield V Bundle + free controller for $429.99.
A little disclaimer here, retailers like to do this thing around Black Friday where the "before" price is inflated.
Chances are the item you're buying was on sale at some other point during the year, before returning to its much higher price before Black Friday to make the deal look significantly better. So the percentage discount being offered isn't a true reflection of the value you're getting.
If you're going to buy therefore, rather than looking at how much is supposedly being discounted, make sure you compare the item's cost with other retailers to see if it's a good deal or not.