Twin Cities Summer Jam promised to announce another headliner on Dec. 4 for next summer's music festival in Shakopee, and they went way beyond that as they introduced eight new acts for the July 23-25 outdoor party.
The headliners announced Wednesday are Carrie Underwood and Pitbull. Underwood will be the headliner on the final night of the three-day festival at Canterbury Park, with Pitbull serving as the main event on Thursday, July 23.
Sandwiched between is the Friday, July 24 headliner, Zac Brown Band, who were announced last month.
Not only that, but Twin Cities Summer Jam has confirmed eight other bands/artists scheduled to perform:
- Nelly (July 23)
- Third Eye Blind (July 24)
- Chris Hawkey (July 25)
- Blanco Brown (July 23)
- LOCASH (July 24)
- The Fabulous Armadillos (July 24)
Underwood, who last performed in Minnesota this past June as part of her The Cry Pretty Tour 360, will headline July 25, with Chris Hawkey performing ahead of her.
Tickets aren't yet available but will be Dec. 13, according to the Twin Cities Summer Jam website. You can get in on tickets early by signing up as a Jam Fam member right here. Prices, however, are listed on the website:
- Gold VIP - $1,200
- VIP - $609 / $649 / $689
- Single-day VIP - $249 / $279 / $309
- Single-day general admission - $79
- 3-day general admission - $169
- 6-pack of single-day general admission - $399
- 6-pack of 3-day general admission - $949
- Verizon up front viewing pit - single day (includes admission) - $179
- Verizon up front viewing pit - 3-day (includes admission) - $479
Last year's inaugural Twin Cities Summer Jam featured Rascal Flatts, REO Speedwagon, Aerosmith, Buckcherry, Tim McGraw and Pitbull.