Live music is slowly returning to the Twin Cities after more than a year of most shows being canceled due to COVID-19.
While many big summer concerts are canceled, postponed or in flux, some venues have been hosting outdoor shows or small indoor shows, and First Avenue over the past week has announced a slew of shows planned for later this year and spring 2022 at its various venues. That's in addition to some smaller previously scheduled shows and livestream events.
- Shooter Jennings on Aug. 6 at the Fine Line.
- Rufus Wainwright and José González on Sept. 23 at Northrop Auditorium.
- IDLES with Gustaf on Oct. 7, at Palace Theatre.
- Dead Can Dance on Oct. 20, at the State Theatre.
- Soccer Mommy with Emily Reo on Nov. 7 at First Avenue.
- The Lemonheads on Nov. 15 at the Fine Line.
- Dan Deacon on Nov. 21 at the Fine Line.
- The Hunna on Dec. 8 at 7th Street Entry.
- K.Flay on Feb. 25, 2022, at First Avenue.
- Glass Animals on March 17, 2020, at the Armory.
- The Flaming Lips on April 8, 2022, at the Palace Theatre.
- LP on April 23, 2022, at the Palace Theatre.
- Rina Sawayama on April 29, 2022, at First Avenue.