Soon enough there will be a Raising Cane's restaurant in Minnesota that isn't located in the Twin Cities metro area.
The new location will open at a date to be determined in St. Cloud. When and where exactly the chicken fingers restaurant will open hasn't been unveiled by the chain, but the company has confirmed that it is opening a store in St. Cloud.
However, job postings for St. Cloud-based Raising Cane's suggest that the restaurant will be located at Division Street and 27th Avenue. Current job postings include the positions of general manager, assistant general manager, and shift manager.
There are currently 10 Raising Cane's in Minnesota, all of them located in the Twin Cities metro.
- Minneapolis - 825 Washington Ave. SE
- Minneapolis - 302 15th Ave. SE
- Maple Grove - 9875 Maple Grove Parkway
- Woodbury - 730 Commons Drive
- Coon Rapids - 13001 Round Lake Blvd.
- Shoreview - 3780 Lexington Ave. N
- Eagan - 1525 Central Parkway
- West St. Paul - 1715 Robert St. S
- Blaine - 1560 109th Ave. NE
- Apple Valley - 7501 150th St. W
The Louisiana-based chicken chain first arrived in Minnesota in 2007, with its most recent store opening in Eagan in October 2019.