Anticipation is building for the opening of another Twin Cities food hall, this time in Minneapolis' North Loop.
Called Graze | Provisions + Libations, the 14,000-square-foot food hall is opening at 520 4th Street North on Thursday, Aug. 15.
Graze has on Friday revealed a list of the seven food vendors for the space, promising "local and diverse, chef-driven concepts, a bakery and café and a seasonally-inspired cocktail and beer menu, including 12 beers on tap and 20+ options by can or bottle."
Among them is a bricks-and-mortar location for Twin Cities food truck MidNord Empanadas & Churros, as well as another location for Lu's Restaurant, which has a food truck and fast-food shops in Northeast and south Minneapolis.
Here's the full list of food vendors, along with one of their signature dishes:
- MidNord Empanadas & Churros: Traditional Spanish churros
- Soul Bowl: F.U.B.U. Chicken & Waffles - Fantasia fried chicken on top of a Belgian waffle
- Flagsmash: Megadilla - quesadilla on a 14-inch tortilla
- Lu’s Restaurant: Pork Chop Bowl - pork chop in Vietnamese style noodles or rice bowl
- CARBON: Coal Fired Pit Beef
- FishBowl Poke and Ramen Kazama: Poke bowls through summer & ramen in fall/winter
- Honey & Rye Bakehouse: Scones, sweet or savory options, seasonal rotating flavors
The food hall will also have two floors of "communal space" that includes two full-service bars, an outdoor green space with a walk-up bar and fire pits, and a second-floor patio that has views over downtown and Target Field.
It's the latest in a growing number of food halls to land in the Twin Cities, following on from the trailblazing Midtown Global Market, the acclaimed Keg & Case at the Schmidt Brewery in St. Paul, Revolution Hall at Rosedale Center, and the planned new food hall in the former Dayton's Building.