Target has announced it will create a spooky parking lot drive-thru for families at select stores across the U.S. this Halloween – including 12 in Minnesota.
The retailer has announced "Boo Avenue," a fun drive through that will comprise a selection of "costumed cars, scary-fun activities and treats" that can be enjoyed from the comfort of your car.
Boo Avenue will run from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Halloween – which this year falls on a Saturday, with Target encouraging families to put on their costumes before taking in the drive-thru.
The 12 Minnesota stores hosting Boo Avenue experience are as follows:
- 4175 Vinewood Lane N, Plymouth
- 15300 Grove Circle N, Maple Grove
- 4848 County Road 101, Minnetonka
- 1500 109th Ave. NE, Blaine
- 7000 York Ave. S, Edina
- 1515 County Road B W, Roseville
- 6445 Richfield Pkwy., Richfield
- 1300 University Ave. W, Saint Paul
- 14333 Hwy. 13, Savage
- 875 E Main St., Waconia
- 15560 Pilot Knob Road, Apple Valley
- 449 Commerce Drive, Woodbury
"At Target, we’re all about bringing joy to our guests’ everyday lives, and now, more than ever, those little moments of pure fun matter big time,” says Rick Gomez, Target executive vice president and chief marketing and digital officer.
"That’s exactly why we created Boo Avenue, a fun way for families to celebrate Halloween safely while enjoying time together."