The Hennepin Theatre Trust has released details on how to get tickets to the upcoming performances of "Hamilton" for just $10.
Producers behind the Broadway smash are making 40 tickets available for every performance at the Orpheum Theatre for just one Alexander Hamilton.
And on Friday it's revealed that who gets the tickets will be determined by a digital lottery two days before the performance.
Here's what you need to know to enter:
– The lottery opens at 11 a.m. 2 days before the performance you apply for and closes at 9 a.m. the following morning.
– The first lottery opens at 11 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 27 for the performance on Wednesday, Aug. 29.
– The winner/non-winner notifications will go out at 11 a.m. the day before the show.
– Each winning entrant may purchase up to 2 tickets using a credit card prior to 4 p.m. the day before the show, using a link and code sent to winning entrants
– Tickets can be picked up at will call 2 hours prior to the performance.
– You must be over 18 and have a valid photo ID that matches the name you use to enter.
– Tickets are non-transferable.