At long last, a sandwich that will give you an entire day's worth of calories all by itself.
Jimmy John's has gone from "freaky fast" to flat out freaky by unveiling this week a new menu item that is 16 inches long and packs a serious caloric punch.
The GIANT is now available in all Jimmy John's French bread sandwich options, but not only is it twice the length of a regular eight-inch sub, it also has double the meat and toppings, according to Thrillist.
Today's Top Stories
So how many calories are you consuming if you scarf down an entire GIANT? Up to 2,190 calories, depending on what you add to it, according to reports.
Other 2,000 calorie meal contenders, according to Delish:
- 2,440 calories with Sonic's bacon double-cheeseburger meal with onion rings and a chocolate shake.
- 2,065 calories with Shake Shack's double ShackBurger with cheese fries and a milkshake.
- 2,040 calories with Burger King's double Whopper with cheese, fries and a chocolate milkshake.
- 2,024 calories at Popeye's with the bonafide chicken combo with corn on the cob and biscuit, sweet tea and a slice of pecan pie.
- 2,000 calories at Arby's with the roast turkey ranch and bacon sandwich, curly fries and a small chocolate shake.
In addition to the GIANT, Jimmy John's popular pickles are now available in slices as a free add-on to any sandwich, and they also have a new fresh ranch sauce.