Mason’s Famous Lobster Rolls, a fast-casual chain that promises "authentic" New England lobster rolls, will open at the Mall of America this summer.
The mall announced the upcoming addition Thursday, saying Mason's will be available at Level 3 north.
Mason's Famous Lobster Rolls currently operates 11 restaurants, according to its website. The Mall of America location is one of six listed as coming soon, but would represent the restaurant's first operation in the Midwest.
The company, founded in 2014, says it gets its lobster straight from Maine, and will offer six roll options at Minnesota's megamall:
- Classic - Served cold, with lemon butter and mayo
- Connecticut - Warm, tossed in butter
- Lobster salad - Chilled, tossed in celery, mayo and lemon dressing
- Lobster BLT - Lobster plus BLT
- Shrimp roll - Jumbo shrimp tossed in mayo, celery and lemon
- The Bar Harbor - Any roll, but with meat from a 1.25-pound lobster, including tail
They also offer salads, lobster grilled cheese, lobster mac and cheese, some soups and more.