Minneapolis restaurant Bardo closes for good - Bring Me The News

Minneapolis restaurant Bardo closes for good

The restaurant switched from fine dining to a casual concept in hopes of surviving the pandemic.
Author:
Publish date:

Bardo, a fine-dining restaurant in Northeast Minneapolis, is the latest to close for good during the COVID-19 pandemic. 

Owner and chef Remy Pettus announced the news on Facebook Sunday, the final night the restaurant was open. 

"Thank you to everyone that has supported me over these last three-plus years and I look forward to seeing you all again in a new capacity," the post said. 

A reason for the closure was not given. However, when Bardo reopened over the summer after temporarily closing in March due to COVID-19 restrictions, it did so as a more casual operation called BardoG, focusing on gourmet sausages and live music in hopes of surviving the pandemic, the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal said.

Here's a list of restaurants that have closed in the Twin Cities since the COVID-19 pandemic started earlier this year.

Follow Bring Me The News on Instagram

Next Up

Related