The city of Minneapolis will enforce a curfew Thursday night beginning at 8 p.m.
Many downtown businesses have remained closed Thursday, while some businesses across Minneapolis have chosen to close earlier than usual. Here's what we know so far:
For a list of businesses damaged (which are mostly also closed) Wednesday, click here.
– Able Seedhouse and Brewery is closing at 7 p.m., with reservations made before then honored.
– EastLake Craft Brewery closing at 7:30 p.m., with last seating at 6:30 p.m.
– Eastside Food Co-op is closing at 6:00 p.m.
– Minneapolis Cider Co. closing at 7:30 p.m.
– Minneapolis College campus is closing at 7 p.m.
– Minneapolis Tattoo Shop closing at 6:30 p.m.
– Hola Arepa closing at 7:30 p.m.
– Icehouse cancels show.
– Indeed Brewing is closing at 7 p.m.
– Modist Brewing is closing at 7 p.m.
– Sea Salt Eatery in Minnehaha Park closing at 6 p.m.
– Smack Shack in the North Loop closing at 5 p.m.
– Stinson Wine, Beers and Spirits closing at 7 p.m.
– Utepils Brewing closing at 7 p.m.