A new eatery is moving into the Potluck food hall at Rosedale Center.
The mall has announced that the food hall, which focuses on Minnesota chefs, will soon be home to Adam's Soul To-Go.
The work of chef Adam Randall, formerly of Stillwater's Caribbean Smokehouse, Adam's Soul To-Go will open in mid-October.
"The menu will feature signature smokehouse ribs, smoked chicken wings, a pulled pork sandwich, a small selection of tostadas and a variety of sides including collard greens, beans and rice, and cornbread," Rosedale said.
It will move into the space currently home to Smack Shack, which is moving to a new location in the hall, sharing space with Burger Dive.
"Potluck was created to bring together a rotating collection of local restaurants and we are thrilled that our vendors are willing to make room for a new vendor and expand the culinary options for our guests,” the mall said in a press release.
"Adding Chef Adam Randall to our Potluck team furthers our commitment of seeking and working with top local chefs and providing a collaborative space so they can share their food with all of us."
Potluck is also now hosting a fall food festival that is seeing many of its vendors selling fall-inspired dishes. They are:
- Betty & Earl’s: Caramel Apple Biscuit, Maple Pecan Biscuit, Apple Hand Pie, Pumpkin Whoopie Pie.
- Burger Dive: Brat Burger (beer and bacon sauerkraut, swiss cheese, and stone ground mustard on a pretzel bun), an Autumn Manhattan, and Schell’s Oktoberfest on tap.
- Chickpea: Pretzel Sticks with Curried Mustard with Choice of Hummus.
- Grand Ole Creamery: Sausage Sauerkraut Pizza, Apple Pie Ice Cream, and Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream.
- Nordic Waffles: Traditional S’mores Waffle, Caramel Apple S’mores Waffle, Hot Caramel Apple Cider, Campfire Mocha, and Pumpkin White Mocha Obachan: Pork Katsu Rice Bowl and Brussel Sprouts with Miso Mayo.
- Smack Shack: Oktoberfest Lobster Roll (creamy lobster potato salad with apples and cabbage on griddled milk bread)