Among the many new stores and features opening this fall at Rosedale Center in Roseville is a brand new food hall that promises easier ordering and checkouts, and none of the greasy fast food options.
Dubbed "Revolution Hall," the new dining area will be located next to Crave on the same side of the mall that features a row of restaurants, including Chipotle, Potbelly, Green Mill, and Granite City.
According to Twin Cities Eater, Revolution Hall will have 13 different food stands catered by New York City-based Craveable Hospitality Group. You'll be able to order at the stands or via an app or kiosks placed throughout the mall, and it'll have a cash-free zone to speed up the lines.
Among the restaurant choices, per the Pioneer Press.
- Steel Tree Coffee - coffee
- PieCaken Bakeshop - bakery goods
- Caputo Pizzeria - Italian-style thin crust pizza
- Field Greens - cold press juices and salads
- Angry Taco & Tequila Bar - street tacos
- Viva la Waffle - chicken and waffle sandwiches
- Oceantail Sushi and Sake Bar - sushi bar
- Barrel Bar - bourbon/whiskey bar
- Salt Brick Burger - tavern-style burgers
- Canal Street Noodle Co. - ramen, pho, dumplings
- Peach Pager BBQ - barbecue foods
- Handwich Shop - deli sandwiches, meats and cheese
BMTN has reached out to Craveable Hospitality Group in hopes of getting more information and menu options.
The food hall opens this fall, although an exact date has yet to be announced.
Food halls are very much en vogue in the food industry right now, and the new addition in Rosedale follows on the heels of planned food halls at the Dayton's building in downtown Minneapolis, and the Schmidt Brewery in St. Paul.