If you're planning to make some major Target purchases the next few days, you might want to wait a little longer.
It is promising discounts of up to 30 percent in various departments, including home and kitchen, and free two-day shipping on purchases over $35 for non-REDcard holders (which it already offers).
Target's also using the day of discounts to encourage shoppers to sign up for its same-day grocery delivery service, Shipt, which it bought for $550 million in December.
If you spend $100 or more online this Tuesday, you'll qualify for a free six-month membership of Shipt, which is worth almost $50.
Some of the other deals on Tuesday will include:
- 30 percent off Target-exclusive home brands.
- Sale on cookware, small appliances and floorcare.
- 25 percent off beauty and personal care.
- Sale on "select" top toy brands.
- Spend $20, save $5 on books.
- 30 percent off Target-exclusive kids' home brands.
- Up to 30 percent off top Google products.
- Up to 30 percent off select baby gear.
Target says the offers will go live early on the morning of Tuesday and run through midnight.