As shoppers splashed out on Black Friday, Target took the opportunity to reveal its next round of discounts.
The retailer has announced its deals will kick off Sunday, Nov. 29 and last through Dec. 5.
What's more, on Cyber Monday, it will host its "first-ever, limited-time-only digital Flash Sales," which it says will "give guests a chance to score some of the lowest prices of the season on dozens of items."
The sale bookends a month of discounts Target has offered, as it spread its Black Friday deals out over the course of the month due
While its Cyber Week deals are online, Target will also be offering 10% off all purchases made in-store and online purchases by Target Circle members between Dec. 1-12.
Here's a look at some of the Cyber Week deals:
Nov. 29-Dec. 5
- Up to 50% off electronics
- Beats Studio Headphones - $174.99 ($175 off)
- 65” Element 4k RokuTV for $279.99 ($120 off)
- 30% off select accessories and apparel
- Up to 50% off select rugs, furniture, and window items.
- 25% off select beauty and cosmetics goods.
- Extra 15% off small kitchen appliances and floor care products (Nov. 30 only).
- Extra 15% off cold weather clothing (Nov. 30 only).
- Buy 2, get 1 free on Disney toys.
- Up to 40% off select Lego products.
- Deals of the day (listed below)
Flash sale deals
Available during limited time slots on Nov. 30 only
- iRobot 695 for $274.99 ($75 off, 8 a.m.–noon CT)
- 50% off 2-pack Nordic Ware aluminum cookie sheets (8 a.m.–noon)
- 30% off select KitchenAid cutlery sets (8 a.m.–noon)
- 50% off select bObsweep floor care items (noon–4 p.m.)
- 30% off select fire pits (noon–4 p.m.)
- Save $50 on Margaritaville blender (noon–4 p.m.)