Target on Thursday revealed the first tranche of its Black Friday deals, as it spreads out its customary holiday sales over the entirety of November.
The retailer is changing things up with COVID-19 altering many people's holiday shopping plans, and will seek to limit crowding at stores by staggering its sales over the course of the month.
It will start Sunday, with deals on electronics being made available between Nov. 1-7, with more electronics deals added from Nov. 6-8.
It released the first of its deals in its weekly ad, available here. Here's a look at some of them:
- Beats Studio 3 headphones – $174.99 ($175 off)
- Ring VIdeo Doorbell 3 – $139.99 ($60 off)
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II headphones – $199.99 ($100 off)
- Amazon Fire Stick 4K – $29.99 ($20 off)
- Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Generation – $18.99 ($21 off)
This will be followed by more electronics sales released between Nov. 6-8, which will include:
- Keurig K Mini – $49.99 ($40 off)
- Dyson V8 vacuum – $229.99 ($150 off)
- TCL 65” 4K UHD HDR Android Smart TV – $229.99 ($170 off)
While the selection of electronics discounts isn't huge for now – particularly as it comes to one of the typically biggest Black Friday sale items, TVs – there will be more electronics on sale later in the month.
Here's how the sales later in November will go:
- Nov. 8-14: Kitchen favorites and Floorcare
- Nov. 15-21: Electronics, Apparel and Beauty products
- Nov. 22-28: Toys, Kitchen, Floorcare and Electronics, including video games and select consoles
The deals will all be available both in store and at Target.com.
“We’re taking a completely new approach to Black Friday, giving guests more flexibility and ensuring they can plan ahead for a safe, stress-free shopping experience,” said Christina Hennington, executive vice president and chief merchandising officer, Target.
"By offering a preview of our ‘Black Friday Now’ deals for the entire month of November and extending our Price Match Guarantee, we’re taking the guesswork out of holiday shopping and making Target the easiest place to get the best deals."