With Black Friday barely underway Target announced the plans for its Cyber Monday discounts.
The retail giant has announced that its digital "doorbusters" will start a day earlier, launching on Sunday before ending at the end of Cyber Monday.
Sunday will be the launch of Target's "Cyber Week," with discounts on products continuing up until "Green Monday" on Dec. 9, which is the term used to describe the best sales day in December.
Among the doorbuster deals that will be available on Sunday and Monday are:
- $80 off iPad 7th generation.
- 30 percent off apparel, outerwear and shoes.
- 40 percent off bed and bath, which will be available through Tuesday, Dec. 3.
- Savings on toys including Disney, Lego, Barbie and Hot Wheels, through Saturday, Dec. 7.
- A 43-inch TCL TV for $219.99 plus a $20 Target gift card.
The Cyber Week deals will change every day. Here's a look when the discounts happen:
- Tuesday, Dec. 3: 30 percent off kids’ bedding, décor and more
- Wednesday, Dec. 4: Up to 50 percent off power shave, power dental and hair appliances
- Thursday, Dec. 5: Apparel and accessories doorbusters.
- Friday, Dec. 6: 30 percent off men’s and women’s C9 performance wear
- Saturday, Dec. 7: Buy two, get one free video games, board games and toy activity kits (some Switch games excluded).
- Sunday, Dec. 8: Extra 15 per cent off coffee and espresso makers.
- Monday, Dec. 9: Up to 50 percent off top gifts.
Target has doubled its staffing numbers when it comes to handling online orders and same-day services such as Order Pickup and Drive Up, with shoppers able to get eligible items within an hour of ordering.
It's otherwise offering free shipping through Dec. 21.