Two lakes in Minnesota are ranked among the best spots in the nation for bass fishing.
That's according to Bassmaster, which on Monday included Mille Lacs Lake and Lake Minnetonka in its Top 100 U.S. bass fishing locations.
Mille Lacs ranks 5th out of 25 in the Central region of the U.S., behind two lakes in Texas, and one each in Wisconsin and Louisiana.
Lake Minnetonka was 8th on the list.
Mille Lacs' inclusion is of no surprise given it hosts a large number of bass fishing tournaments ever year.
The Toyota Bassmaster Angler of the Year Championship was held for the first time on the lake in September 2016, after the Minnesota DNR relaxed rules on how tournament anglers possess and sort their catches.
The change was made in an effort to bring larger bass tournaments to the lake.
Meanwhile, Lake Minnetonka hosted a Classic Bass Champions Tour tournament for the first time last year, with the tour noting at the time it's "no secret that Lake Minnetonka has one of the best bass fisheries in the Midwest."
Here's the top 25 waters in central U.S. for bass fishing, per Bassmaster.
1. Sam Rayburn Reservoir Texas
2. Lake Fork Texas
3. Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin
4. Toledo Bend Texas/Louisiana
5. Mille Lacs Lake Minnesota
6. Lake Falcon Texas
7. Lake Conroe Texas
8. Lake Minnentonka Minnesota
9. Caddo Lake Texas/Louisiana
10. Table Rock Lake Missouri
11. Lake Lyndon B. Johnson Texas
12. Millwood Lake Arkansas
13. Caney Creek Reservoir Louisiana
14. Lake Dardanelle Arkansas
15. Lake Ray Roberts Texas
16. Lake Texoma Texas/Oklahoma
17. Lake Ouachita Arkansas
18. Lake of the Ozarks Missouri
19. Lake O’ the Pines Texas
20. Grand Lake O’ the Cherokees Oklahoma
21. Lake Columbia Arkansas
22. Bull Shoals Lake Arkansas
23. Lake Wanahoo Nebraska
24. La Cygne Reservoir Kansas
25. Newton Lake Illinois