Minnesota's hot streak for seven-figure lottery wins has continued into 2020, with two more million-dollar winners on New Year's day.
The Minnesota Lottery says there were two winners in the Jan. 1, 2020 Minnesota Millionaire Raffle, making them the 4th and 5th winners of at least $1 million in lottery game over the past three weeks.
The winning tickets were sold at the Cub Foods at 3245 County Road 10 in Brooklyn Center, and at the Shell gas station at 14301 Nicollet Court in Burnsville.
The winning numbers are as follows:
As well as the million-dollar winners, five other tickets won $100,000 in the New Year's Day raffle.
They were sold at the following locations:
- Go For It, 3255 Viking Blvd. N.E., in East Bethel
- Kwik Trip #376, 301 W. 7th St., in Red Wing
- Kwik Trip #854, 520 Reform St. N., in Norwood Young America
- Speedway #70, located at 1884 E. 134th St., in Burnsville
- Tower Bar & Lounge, 100 N. Hill Ave., in Ogilvie
The three million-dollar plus winning tickets sold in December have still yet to be claimed. They were sold in the Hermantown on Dec. 16 ($1.6M on Gopher 5), Mankato on Dec. 18 and Big Lake on Dec. 21 (both $1M on Powerball).