Two people have started 2021 as millionaires (well, pre-tax millionaires) after winning seven-figure sums in the Minnesota Millionaire Raffle.
The Minnesota Lottery announced that two tickets have won $1 million in the New Year's Day raffle, with a further five players holding tickets worth $100,000.
The lottery says that the $1 million tickets were sold at the following locations:
- Leroy’s Great Bear Tire & Auto, 9000 Lyndale Ave. S., Bloomington
- SFP Liquors LLC, 24086 State Highway 15, St. Cloud
The winning ticket numbers were 055888 and 271194.
As for the $100,000 tickets, they were sold at the following locations:
- Center Mart LLC, 1801 Main St., Centerville
- Holiday #4064, 410 Tenth Ave. S.E., Milaca
- Holiday Stationstores LLC, 6210 109th Ave. N., Champlin
- Kwik Trip #153, 105 - 2nd St. S., Sartell
- Noble Parkway Mobil, 9500 Noble Parkway, Brooklyn Park
And the winning numbers were: 168282, 255472, 358623, 404791, and 543413.