Target has revealed the first 100 of its stores that will host Ulta Beauty "shop-in-shop" concepts starting next month, and 16 of them are in Minnesota.
Ulta Beauty confirmed in November it would be the latest partner to collaborate with Target on the "shop-in-shop" concept, following the likes of Disney Store, with the initial plan of opening in 100 locations and adding more in future years.
The first 100 locations have now been revealed, with each Ulta Beauty section offering "more than 50 specially curated prestige brands" both in stores and on Target.com.
Target says that it plans to open "shop-in-shops" in as many as 800 of its stores over the next few years.
Of the 100 locations, 16 are in Minnesota, all of which are in the Twin Cities metro.
- Apple Valley, 15150 Cedar Ave.
- Apple Valley South, 15560 Pilot Knob Rd.
- Bloomington, 2555 W 79th St.
- Chaska, 111 Pioneer Trl.
- Eden Prairie, 8225 Flying Cloud Dr.
- Edina, 7000 York Ave. S.
- Maple Grove North, 15300 Grove Circle N.
- Minneapolis, 900 Nicollet Mall.
- Plymouth, 4175 Vinewood Ln N.
- Richfield, 6445 Richfield Pkwy.
- Roseville, 1515 County Road B W.
- Saint Paul Midway, 1300 University Ave W.
- Savage, 14333 Hwy 13.
- Shoreview, 3800 Lexington Ave N.
- St. Louis Park Knollwood, 8900 Highway 7.
- Woodbury East, 449 Commerce Dr.
Among the brands that will be available at the stores will be Ariana Grand, IT Cosmetics, Jack Black, Madison Reed, St. Tropez, Too Faced, Ulta Beauty Collection, and Urban Decay.
“As the retail and beauty industries continue to evolve, we take pride in being leaders that continually redefine and elevate guest experiences. Ulta Beauty at Target reflects our commitment to drive the industry forward and keep our guests meaningfully engaged,” said Kecia Steelman, chief operating officer, Ulta Beauty, in a press release.