Walmart has given shoppers the first glimpse of its Black Friday deals ahead of three planned sales events in November.
With the pandemic causing major upheaval for the busiest shopping time of the year, retailers are changing up their plans as more people are expected to shop from home this year.
To that end, Walmart has announced it will hold three Black Friday events in November, with the first starting at 6 p.m. Central on Nov. 4, followed by other events on Nov. 11 and the day before Thanksgiving, Nov. 25.
What's more, Walmart has given shoppers the first peak at the deals on offer for the Nov. 4 and Nov. 11 events.
Here's a look at some of the deals that have been announced for Walmart.com:
- Onn. 42-inch 4K FHD Roku TV – $88
- Onn. 65-inch 4K UHD Roku TV – $288
- Apple AirPods – $99 (annoying for anyone who bought them during Prime Day events, when they were discounted to $115 at Amazon and $129 at Target and Best Buy).
- MSI GF65 Gaming Laptop – $799 ($180 off)
- Instant Pot 6-Qt. Duo Crisp – $79 ($50 off)
- Shark Navigator Upright Vacuum – $98 ($98 off)
- iRobot Roomba 670 – $177 ($67 off).
- Roku Ultra LT – $48 ($31 off)
- 1,500-piece Lego Classic collection – $30 ($28 off)
- Paw Patrol Dino Patroller – $25 ($29 off)
- Gourmia Air Fryer Toaster Oven – $49 ($40 off)
- Night Owl 4-Camera Security System – $150 ($109 off)
More deals for both the Nov. 4 and Nov. 11 events are expected to be released the closer we get to the dates, with 9to5Toys noting that the Nov. 11 sale is expected to have deals on iPhones.