It's been a week since the likes of Costco, Best Buy and Target unveiled Black Friday deals and pre-Black Friday prices, and now Walmart has joined the consumer party with it's advertisement being released.
According to BestBlackFriday.com, Walmart has better deals on TVs and phones than many of its competitors, while its prices on gaming consoles and other tech are mostly on par with the likes of Target and Best Buy.
Online sales being Wednesday, Nov. 27 at 9 p.m. CT. Walmart stores will be open Thanksgiving Day with Black Friday in-store deals starting at 6 p.m. It will stay open all night and through the day on Black Friday, Nov. 29.
Among Walmart's biggest savings and special offers:
- 50-inch onn. 4K Roku Smart TV - $148 (special offer)
- 65-inch Philips 4K Android Smart TV - $278 (special offer)
- 58-inch onn. 4K Roku Smart TV - $198 (special offer)
- 65-inch Vizio 4K Smart TV - $398 (normally $528)
- iPad 7th Generation - $239 (normally $329)
- Apple Watch Series 3 - $129 (normally $199)
- Samsung bluetooth soundbar - $189 (normally $299)
Additionally, purchasing select Apple or Samsung smartphones will qualify for up to $700 in eGift cards value.
Online sales being Wednesday, Nov. 27 at 9 p.m. CT. Walmart stores will open at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day and stay open all night and through the day on Black Friday, Nov. 29.
Walmart's Cyber Monday deals have not been announced.