We at St. Croix Casinos would like to welcome back all of our guests!
We know that life is different right now and we want to offer some much needed entertainment while also keeping you safe.
Entering Our Casinos
When you enter through our front doors, please note our safety requirements:
- Temperature Taking: There will be an attendant at the front door to take your temperature.
- Facial Coverings: These must be worn while inside our buildings.
- Social Distancing: Please maintain at least six feet between you and others.
- Hand Sanitizing: We have numerous sanitizing stations throughout our casinos for frequent use.
Hours of Operation
Turtle Lake and Danbury are open daily from 6am to 2am. Hertel is open daily from 8am to Midnight.
Gaming and dining
St. Croix Casinos currently has limited slots and blackjack tables available.
What's more, the casino's restaurants are open and are offering a series of special deals.
- Turtle Lake: Monday - Steak and Lobster: $25.99 or 25 points
- Danbury: Wednesday - All-You-Can-Eat Walleye: $19.99 or 25 points
- Hertel: Monday – Monday Mania: Earn 25 points to receive $10 off any food purchase
Our BIG Summer Promotion: Riding Out of Summer
Right now, guests may earn entries to win a 2020 Sun Tracker pontoon on Thursday, August 13 at Turtle Lake, a 2020 Bass Tracker boat on Friday, August 14 at Hertel and a 2020 Sun Tracker pontoon on Saturday, August 15 at Danbury.
Early bird drawings for $500 in cash will be held at 6 p.m., 7 p.m., 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. And a grand prize drawing will be held at 10pm at each property.
Thank you for your continued support; we appreciate all of you and look forward to seeing you soon!
For all new updates and information, please check our website!