Year 2 of Twin Cities Summer Jam already has one headliner booked as Zac Brown Band has been confirmed as a headlining act for the three-day concert series in Shakopee.
Held at Canterbury Park, the three-day festival will take place July 23-25, with Zac Brown Band confirmed for the main stage on Friday, July 24.
Tickets aren't yet available but will be Dec. 13, according to the Twin Cities Summer Jam website. You can get in on tickets early by signing up as a Jam Fam member right here. Prices, however, are listed on the website:
- Gold VIP - $1,200
- VIP - $609 / $649 / $689
- Single-day VIP - $249 / $279 / $309
- Single-day general admission - $79
- 3-day general admission - $169
- 6-pack of single-day general admission - $399
- 6-pack of 3-day general admission - $949
- Verizon up front viewing pit - single day (includes admission) - $179
- Verizon up front viewing pit - 3-day (includes admission) - $479
Last year's inaugural Twin Cities Summer Jam featured Rascal Flatts, REO Speedwagon, Aerosmith, Buckcherry, Tim McGraw and Pitbull.
Another 2020 artist announcement is scheduled for Dec. 4.