A house exploded in Tracy, about 150 miles southwest of the Twin Cities, on Saturday morning, injuring three girls and their mother. All four were hospitalized. The house was fully ablaze when firefighters arrived. Witnesses said the explosion blew the chimney off the roof and glass from the home's front windows shot all the way across the street, the Marshall Independent reports. The cause was not immediately known.
5,760 cases of Capri-Sun recalled as they might contain cleaning fluid
"The taste of fun" isn't that fun currently...
25-year-old Hopkins man drowns after falling off boat
The man reportedly fell from the boat while fishing with friends.
New report details hate crimes in Minnesota last year
Hate crimes in Minnesota rose in 2021.
Low cancels Europe shows due to Mimi Parker's cancer treatment
The Duluth band says the decision follows 'recent changes' in Parker's treatment.
Twin Cities LA Fitness closed after fire Monday morning
The gym will remain closed for the day.
State contacts over 100 landowners in Rush Creek fish kill investigation
The deaths of the fish remain unexplained.
Wisconsin man admits to 1992 revenge killings 15 years after boyhood tragedy
The 52-year-old man is in custody 30 years after the 1992 double murder.
Chapel of Love set to close at Mall of America after nearly 30 years
The owner cited retirement as the reason for the closure.
Man stabbed to death in his Minneapolis home identified
The victim's wife had an order of protection out against the suspect.
Mayo pediatrician discusses severe parechovirus infections in infants
The common virus can be serious for infants.
Gas leak, cigarette possibly caused house explosion
A neighbor rushed to the aid of a family whose house exploded in Tracy over the weekend, charging into the burning home to save a baby. The mother and three daughters who lived there were badly injured. Neighbors said the woman told them she had lit a cigarette prior to the blast.
Campfire explosion injures 4 children in southern Minnesota
Four children were injured in a campfire explosion Friday night at the Money Creek Haven Campground in Houston. Authorities said the accident was caused by an adult who poured an accelerant on a smoldering campfire. A 4-year-old girl was airlifted to Regions Hospital in St. Paul, while the other three -- one by air -- were taken to a La Crosse, Wis., hospital.
Fish house explosion critically injures former Concordia QB
The Detroit Lakes native was alone in the fish house when it exploded.
You Can Get BMTN Special Offers!