Without warning to the public, nine Burger King restaurants in Minnesota closed suddenly last month.
According to FOX 9, all nine closed as a result of their ownership group, Illinois-based P3 Foods, filing for bankruptcy last October.
Documents from the Illinois Northern Bankruptcy Court confirm the filing.
- 818 West Broadway, Minneapolis
- 3342 Nicollet Ave South, Minneapolis
- 16345 West 78th St., Eden Prairie
- 8340 Crystal View Dr., Eden Prairie
- 10000 County Rd. 9, Plymouth
- 1600 7th St. N, Saint Paul
- 1650 Robert St. S., Saint Paul
- 808 West Washington, Brainerd
- 222 Lincoln Ave. S. E., Saint Cloud
The St. Cloud Times reports that there is a sign on the closed Burger King in St. Cloud that reads: "We are temporarily closed. Sorry for any inconvenience."
The closures have put scores of Minnesotans out of work, with one parent tweeting at Burger King saying their son was heartbroken and still waiting for their final paycheck.
BMTN has reached out to the attorney for P3 Foods for comment, and are waiting to hear back.