As Minneapolis and St. Paul communities work to clean and rebuild, here is a running list of fundraisers for businesses and community organizations, including activists seeking assistance. We have another running list of damaged businesses here.
This list will be updated as we're made aware of more fundraisers. If you have a fundraiser you want to share, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help for businesses
– 701-707 East Lake Street Fund.
– A Auto Mall, East Lake Street.
– Abi's Cafe, Bloomington.
– Asian-owned businesses on University Avenue.
– Cal Surf, West Lake Street.
– Car-X Mechanics East Lake Street.
- Cedar Child Care Center
- Cindy and Assad Awaijane’s Stop and Shop on Lake Street
– Chicago/Lake Family Dental.
– Chicago Furniture Warehouse, Chicago Avenue.
– Clientele Barbershop, 42nd Avenue North.
- Creative Kuponya
– Cricket Wireless, Chicago Avenue.
– Dragon Wok Minneapolis.
- DreamHaven Books, on E. 35th Street and 23rd Avenue South
– E&L Supermarket and Deli, Lowry Ave.
– Emily's Eatery N. 44th Ave.
– Fade Factory Barber Shop, West Broadway.
– Friedman's Department Store, West Broadway.
– Gandhi Mahal restaurant, 27th Avenue South.
– General clean-up effort.
- Goodfellas Barber Studio
– Hennepin County Library.
– Knights Chamber, Uptown.
– Lake Street Council.
- La Tropicana in Plaza Mexico
- Las Cuatro Milpas
– Lloyd's Pharmacy, Snelling Avenue.
- Los Ocampo Employee Relief Fund
- Korean American businesses
– Mama Safia's Kitchen East Lake Street.
- Mailbox Solutions Plus
- Manny's Tortas
- Mercado Central
- Metro Behavioral Health, which is black-owned and "completely burned and destroyed" on Lake Street
- Michael's Apparel
– Midori's Floating World Café, East Lake Street.
– Midtown Global Market.
– Midway United.
– Migizi Communications 30th and 27th Ave S..
- Minnehaha Lake Wine and Spirits - employee fund
– Minnesota Rapid Response Coalition
– Minnesota Transitions Charter School, East Lake Street.
- MSP Jewelers
– Nguyen Architects, 27th Avenue South.
– Northside Businesses.
– Optimism IC, East Lake Street.
– Pinedo Tacos, Lake Street.
- Richard Neuwirth Barber Shop Restoration Fund
- Sanaag Resturant
– Scores Sports Bar, East Lake Street.
– Small Businesses On Lake Street, organized by teen activists
- Sports Dome
– Somali-owned businesses.
- Stop n' Shop
- St. Vincent de Paul on Lake Street
– Studiiyo23, Hennepin Avenue.
- Thrifty Nifty
- Time Motor Sales
– Town Talk Diner, East Lake Street.
– Uncle Hugo's and Uncle Edgar's, Chicago Avenue.
- Universal Academy
- Urban Forage
- Urban Lights Music
- Venus Unveiled
– Vig Guitars, Snelling Avenue.
Organizations seeking help
– Black Visions Collective.
– Centro de Trabajadores Unidos En La Lucha (CTUL) is collecting funds for distributing water, fire extinguishers, masks and other supplies for protesters and residents in need
- Clean up on 44th & Penn
- Cutz Too Barbershop on Lake Street
- Fillthebus612 - Volunteers collecting and distributing food and other supplies
– GoFundMe for George Floyd's family
- GoFundMe for George Floyd's young daughter
- Gender, Women and Sexuality Studies graduate students at the University of Minnesota in need of help with housing, other needs related to unrest
– Longfellow Community Council.
– Minnesota Freedom Fund - covers bail and immigration bonds for those who can't afford it.
- Minnesota Black Chamber of Commerce
- Minnesota Transitions Charter School's award-winning drum and dance team, Unlimited Next Level Drill Team (their practice space at MTCS was destroyed)
– Northside Funders Group
– Reclaim the Block.
– Sanctuary Covenent Church is collecting food and financial donations for families in need.
- Share Your Love for Greater Longfellow
– The Neighbors United Funding Collaborative.
- Twin Cities Recovery Project