A driver watched his SUV go up in flames after a fire was sparked by his cellphone charger.
The Nissan belonging to Trevor Susla, 21, of the Twin Cities, caught fire as he traveled east along I-94 near Mandan, North Dakota on Friday evening.
The North Dakota Highway Patrol says Susla saw flames coming from the center console, around his cellphone charger, before he pulled over and got out.
A local fire department came and put out the blaze, but not before it had completely destroyed the SUV.
The eastbound lanes of the interstate were briefly closed while the fire was tackled.