The NFL fashion police won't be looking at shoes this week because the league is allowing players to wear custom cleats to raise awareness about charities of their choice.
The cleats are trending on social media behind the hashtag "#MyCauseMyCleats".
According to the Vikings, players wearing custom cleats against the Cowboys on Thursday night include:
- Xavier Rhodes - Kidz1stFund
- Jeff Locke - ACES
- Anthony Barr - Raise the Barr Foundation
- Alex Boone - Chris Kyle Frog Foundation
- Chad Greenway - Lead the Way Foundation
- Joe Berger - Bethany Christian Services
- Brian Robison - The Brian Robison Reel 'Em In Foundation
- Eric Kendricks - Sacks 4 Kids
- Captain Munnerlyn - March of Dimes
- Everson Griffen - The Power of Pink
- Kyle Rudolph - University of Minnesota Health
- Adam Thielen - Boulder Options
All of the custom cleats look awesome, including the sampling below. You can see them all in this Vikings.com photo gallery.
Note: Alex Boone uses curse words in his caption.