Hypothermia, meth caused death of young Oakdale woman

The 24-year-old was found dead two days before Thanksgiving.
Author:
Publish date:

Authorities that a young woman's death in Farmington was primarily caused by hypothermia, though a methamphetamine overdose also played a contributing factor.

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office confirmed on Friday that Kendra Marshall, of Oakdale, died from "hypothermia complicating acute methamphetamine intoxication."

She was found on the 3100 block of 240th St. W. just after 5 p.m. on Nov. 26, two days before Thanksgiving.

The medical examiner's office said the manner of her death was an accident.

The Dakota County Sheriff's Office is investigating her death.

Sign up: Subscribe to our BREAKING NEWS newsletters

Next Up

Related