Our first taste of Novyon's debut album, That's My Dawg, is here with a Doomtree assist.
Finding Novyon's debut album drops next month, and being it's one of the most anticipated releases of the year, perhaps it's fitting that the first single "Never Too High" features the man responsible for 2017's first major release, P.O.S. Together, they've created a track that's somehow melodic and aggressive at the same time, balancing each other out and ensuring that we're just high enough.
Novyon's album is set to drop on Allan Kingdom's So Cold Records. Being that Novyon first rose to national notoriety with his 2015 Allan Kingdom collaboration "Lots," it's promising that the release is going to feature Novyon just how we like him!
Also cool (no pun intended...OK, pun somewhat intended) is "Never Too High's" digital single art that strikes a perfect balance between the modern downtown Tokyo style and the beloved Geocities GIFs of the past.
- Meek Mill returns to his roots in his new video for "Left Hollywood."
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony also felt like going back to where they started in their new video "Coming Home" with Stephen Marley.
- Vic Mensa, Lil Durk and Malik Yusef discuss violence in Chicago with W. Kamau Bell for CNN's United Shades of America.
- The latest mash-up we can't stop playing is D. Begun's Nas-Madlib hybrid Nasimoto.
- Finally, Kanye West is reportedly recording on a mountain in Wyoming. No word if any local mule deer or gray wolves are collaborating with him this time.
Like reading the List? You can hear it too. Listen to Go 95.3 every weekday at 10:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.