Police have identified the man found dead in his delivery truck after a chemical leak last week.
The Anoka County Sheriff's Office confirmed on Sunday that Amos Hagbe, of Brooklyn Center, died in the "industrial accident" on the morning of Wednesday, Nov 21.
He was carrying out a delivery of CO2 gas, otherwise known as dry ice, and was parked outside a McDonald's at 8124 Hwy. 62 NE. in Spring Lake Park when there was an apparent leak in the truck's cargo area.
Hagbe is thought to have died from exposure to the gas while trying to fix the leak.
The incident remains under investigation by the Spring Lake Park Police Department and Anoka County Sheriff's Office.