A shop in Fairhaven Township is a "total loss" after it caught on fire Tuesday afternoon.
According to the Stearns County Sheriff's Office, it received a 911 around 12:30 p.m. that a large shop at 17614 33rd Ave. was on fire.
The caller stated that there was welding equipment and oxygen tanks in the shop.
Upon arrival, officials found the shop completely engulfed in flames, with oxygen and propane tanks exploding inside. The fire was extinguished, and a man who was on the site was treated for smoke inhalation and released.
The man stated that he was working on a deer stand and grinding metal in the shop. He left for lunch and saw the fire shortly after.
The fire is believed to have started from the man doing metal work, according to the department.
The South Haven Fire Department, St. Augusta Fire, Clearwater Fire and Mayo Ambulance were also dispatched to the scene.