Shoppers at a Walmart Supercenter in Andover, Minnesota, have been told to throw out fresh produce they bought there in the past week.
The Minnesota Department of Agriculture has issued a consumer advisory, which follows a "chemical incident" that happened at the store at 1851 Bunker Lake Blvd. NW. at 5 p.m. last Saturday.
The advisory affects anyone who bought fresh, unpackaged produce, "such as apples, peaches, grapes, herbs, and onions" at the store between 6 a.m. on Sunday and 10:30 p.m. on Wednesday.
These shoppers are being told to throw out the produce "out of an abundance of caution."
FOX 9 reports the store had to be evacuated last Saturday after "two chemicals in the pool section got mixed together, creating smoke."
The MDA says that other unpackaged foods at the store were destroyed following the incident, and all food now available at the store aren't affected.
"If you have experienced any adverse symptoms, please contact your healthcare provider," the MDA added.