The College of St. Scholastica offers an MBA in Leadership and Change that is a unique graduate program that prepares professionals to lead strategic change in their organizations and communities. We help you develop their critical thinking, cultural competency, and ethical decision-making abilities. The MBA is a classroom experience in Duluth or St. Paul and offers:
- A unique curriculum designed by and for business professionals focused on developing leadership and change-management skills.
- One of the top ten largest MBA programs in Minnesota.
- Two program locations: Duluth and St. Paul.
- Evening classes with full-time and part-time options. Learn with a group of your peers in an optimal learning community format. 36 total program credits. Finish in as few as 12 months with accelerated eight-week terms.
- 36 total program credits. Finish in as few as 12 months with accelerated eight-week terms.
We believe leaders of the future require a more comprehensive skill set — one that elevates ethical decision-making with a focus on inclusion and organization development. You will learn how to:
- Exercise critical thinking and high-level reasoning through effective oral and written communication skills.
- Identify competing values, behaviors, and assumptions that are relevant to the effective implementation of proposed change initiatives.
- Analyze, design, and deliver effective change-based interventions and strategies in an ever-changing global environment.
- Describe and explain to the client system the cultural context that affects a proposed change initiative.
Students have the opportunity to choose from three capstone options, including a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to participate in a two-week study abroad trip. Options include:
- Global capstone: Travel abroad with faculty for an experiential learning opportunity.
- Group practicum: Apply theory to practice through a small group project with your peers.
- Traditional thesis: Conduct original research and compose an academic paper.
LEARN MORE TODAY AT CSS.EDU/MBA