The Hy-Vee in Eagan is closed until further notice following a fire Monday afternoon.
Eagan police said they were notified of the blaze at the grocery store (located at 1500 Central Park Commons Drive) around 2:19 p.m., Sgt. Joe Moseng told Bring Me The News. But it wasn't just a general blaze – some fireworks in the store were on fire.
A Hy-Vee customer shared video of the fire with Bring Me The News, which you can see below. (Note: There is some mild language at the beginning of the video.)
The Eagan Fire Department responded and put out the fire, and nobody was injured, Moseng said.
The circumstances leading up to the blaze are still being investigated, but Moseng added that three juvenile male suspects were taken into custody. The investigation is ongoing.
Hy-Vee, in a Facebook update, said only that due to "unforeseen circumstances, we are temporarily closed until further notice. We hope to reopen soon for our customers."
An employee who answered the phone said they still needed to inspect the damage and could not provide any additional information at this time.