The Vikings open training camp with the team's first full practice on Wednesday, marking the first time in two years that fans will be allowed to watch the summer practices that signal the beginning of a new football season.
Here are 10 notes fans should be aware if planning to go to a practice.
– 14 practices are open to the public
– Practices take place daily from 2:15 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.
– Tickets are digital and must be reserved in advance at vikings.com/trainingcamp
– Gates to TCO Performance Center open daily at 12 p.m.
– Players will throw autographed footballs into the stands after each practice
– Vikings Table food truck on-site available to fans every day. Concessions also available
– Digital parking passes available for $10 in advance, $20 upon arrival
– $3 buses from Eagan Transit Station to TCO Performance Center daily at 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.
– Face masks are not required but "strongly encouraged for unvaccinated fans"
– Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is not required, but the Vikings "strongly encourage all Minnesotans to receive a COVID-19 vaccination."