Interested in volunteering for the NCAA when the men's Final Four takes place at U.S. Bank Stadium in April?
The NCAA and Minneapolis Local Organizing Committee is looking for more than 2,000 people to help out during the April 5-8 event showcasing the end of March Madness.
It's first come, first served and you can register right here.
And just like NCAA athletes, you won't get paid, though the registration website claims it has some benefits.
- Be part of history as Minneapolis hosts its fourth Final Four.
- Special 2019 NCAA Final Four uniform.
- Proudly represent and help the community.
- Build special bonds through networking and camaraderie with other volunteers.
- Invitation to the post-Final Four Appreciation Event in the Twin Cities in Spring 2019.
- Create memories that will last a lifetime.
It's at this point we'll direct you to the story we did the last time a billion-dollar organization came to Minneapolis, looking for free labor.
To qualify as a volunteer you have to meet the following criteria.
- Must be at least 18 years old by March 1, 2019 to participate.
- Must be friendly, outgoing and dedicated.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt quickly to change.
- Must complete a minimum of three, four-hour shifts between April 5-8, 2019.
Registrants who pass a background check will be required to attend orientation training before actually putting in the work during the Final Four.
It's also important to note that none of the volunteers will work inside U.S. Bank Stadium, nor will tickets to any of the games be provided.